S’mores Krispy Treats
S'mores Krispy Treats
A delicious s'more dessert in krispy treat form!
Write a review
- 6 oz (about 1 c.) miniature chocolate chips
- 6 c. graham cereal, like Golden Grahams
- 1 package (about 6 c.) miniature marshmallows
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- place the miniature chocolate chips in the freezer to chill while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Line a 9x13 pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a large bowl with nonstick cooking spray and add graham cereal into the bowl.
- Add mini marshmallows to bowl.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, combine the butter and the remaining mini marshmallows. Microwave for 1 min. Stir. If the marshmallows are not fully melted, continue to microwave a few seconds at a time until the marshmallows and butter are completely smooth.
- Add the salt and vanilla extract and stir until all mixed together.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal mixture in the large bowl. Stir until cereal is coated.
- Add the frozen chocolate chips and fold in.
- Scrape the candy into the prepared 9x13 pan and press it into an even layer. Let sit for about an hour at room temp.
- Cut into small squares & serve.
Happy Girls are the Prettiest http://happygirlsaretheprettiest.me/