These little stuffed sweet peppers are something I crave all the time! They are a great way to get some veggies into a meal and are super tasty and easy to make.
I first made them as an appetizers for a party I was throwing at my house because every appetizer I find has gluten in it and I’m on my ‘gluten free’ kick. Meatballs, surprisingly those have gluten in them? Brushettas = gluten! And most dips require crackers for them and it’s a pain get gluten free crackers (and most people complain they taste like cardboard).
I found these stuffed mini sweet peppers and everyone loved them! Now I make them all the time as a quick appetizer or as a side dish to any meal! Let me know what you think of these!
Grab all of your ingredients. I used a 5 vegetable seasoning, dried basil, dried oregano, onion powder, season salt and salt pepper.
Cut and clean your mini peppers!
Stuff your peppers with your cream cheese mixture and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until peppers are a little soft and the cream cheese is warm.
Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
an easy and delicious mini pepper recipe. perfect for an appetizer or a side dish!
- 1 bag mini sweet peppers
- 1 block cream cheese
- your favorite spices/seasonings
- microwave block of cream cheese for a few seconds until soft.
- add salt, pepper and whatever spices/seasonings you want to use to cream cheese and mix well.
- rinse peppers. cut top off and cut in half. remove seeds from inside.
- use a spoon and fill each pepper half with the cream cheese mixture.
- baked at 350 for 15-20 minutes until peppers are soft and cream cheese is warm.
Happy Girls are the Prettiest http://happygirlsaretheprettiest.me/