One day when I’m a bajillionaire, I will build a dream kitchen. And it will look like this. Until then, I will continue to pin to my “dream house” board on Pinterest and live in a fairytale. On a side note, my browser is telling me “bajillionaire” is not a word. Obviously it doesn’t have the dreams that I do.
1. An open layout with direct views into the living/family room.
2. A breakfast nook, obviously.
3. This wine dispenser.
4. A hideaway cabinet because I hate clutter.
5. A place for onions/potatoes because there is never the right spot for them.
6. Hideable outlets because there are never enough & I hate clutter.
7. These extra mini fridges – so many possibilities.
8. Why isn’t this norm for cabinets? Seriously, so much better.
9. A walk in pantry to die for.
10. All in a modern farmhouse/rustic elegance feel.