Easter Deviled Eggs
The perfect addition to Easter Dinner
Write a review
- dozen eggs
- food coloring
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbl dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1. Fill pan with eggs and cover with water until eggs are about an inch covered.
- 2. Bring to boil & then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook about 10 mins.
- 3. Remove the shells from the eggs and slice in half.
- 4. Remove the yolks from the eggs; place in bowl and set aside
- 5. Get enough bowls for the number of colors you want to use. Fill the bowls with water and add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl.
- 6. Place the egg whites into the bowls and allow to sit for a few minutes until desired color is reached.
- 7. Remove egg whites from bowl and drain on a plate lined with paper towels
- 8. Take the yolks and mash them with a fork. Mix in the mayo, dijon mustard and salt & pepper.
- 9. Pipe (a ziploc bag works well) or spoon the yolk mixture into the colored egg white halves!
- 10. Enjoy!
Happy Girls are the Prettiest http://happygirlsaretheprettiest.me/